Well let me start off by introducing myself and telling you all a little about me.

My name is Chris but I go by the screen name 'wolfy' on the 40k Radio forums and have been a Moderator over there for right around a year now. I have been playing games such as Warhammer 40,000 since 1994. Wow... 16 years now and still playing the same army all this time... I think that is dedication. But my army has gone through several incarnations over the years. Mainly as my painting skills have improved and the rules have changed. I am currently working on painting the 3rd version of the army. The first one sucked up by a tornado and the 2nd one was sold off to a fellow freeboota that wanted to have a Space Wolf army.

The main reason for this blog is for me to discuss my painting tips and color schemes and to show off what I am working on... not only for myself but for my painting service 2 Ton Studios. So as I work on stuff I will get some pictures snapped of them (they wont be the best as I am using the camera on my phone but I am working on getting a good camera), and then I will throw them up here with a little description of what I did.

Some might be a step by step... and then some of them will just be a before and after shot of what I am doing. Most of what I am going to post first will be finished shots of stuff that I have painted since last September.

So stay tuned and enjoy.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment