So... As I announced a few posts back I am going to be embarking on doing up some competition pieces and this is the first one that I want to officially announce is going to be used at Adepticon 2012. This is a Death Guard Terminator Lord that I am going to be entering into the single model category for 40k. The scythe is actually a scything talon I stole from a tyranid warrior. and the lord himself is a combination of the Terminator lord box and some Death Guard Terminator upgrade kits from Forge World. The base is one of the 40mm "Flow" bases that I sell. and some of the extra hoses and tubes are the "G" string off of my bass guitar. There is going to be a few more little things added to the base and the model... as the title says... this is all just WIP





0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment