So... As I announced a few posts back I am going to be embarking on doing up some competition pieces and this is the first one that I want to officially announce is going to be used at Adepticon 2012. This is a Death Guard Terminator Lord that I am going to be entering into the single model category for 40k. The scythe is actually a scything talon I stole from a tyranid warrior. and the lord himself is a combination of the Terminator lord box and some Death Guard Terminator upgrade kits from Forge World. The base is one of the 40mm "Flow" bases that I sell. and some of the extra hoses and tubes are the "G" string off of my bass guitar. There is going to be a few more little things added to the base and the model... as the title says... this is all just WIP





1 Response so far.

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

Post a Comment