Well here we are yet again... another month is gone and we start anew. Well thing here in the studio are still wide open. I am sponsoring Firebase Delta which is a Firestorm Armada pordcast. I have done some painting for Phil one of their hosts over the last couple of months and he has been really impressed so far. In fact he is in the works of cutting a commercial for the studio and it should be ready here pretty soon. Also I should be recording an interview with him in the next few days so that all of you can hear my voice on his podcast. As soon as that happens and that podcast is posted I will put up a link to it so my followers can check it out.

As I am sure some of you noticed last month I did several product reviews for my friends over at Secret Weapon Miniatures. Well I am up for doing more product reviews and if you have products that you want a review written for them just drop me a line and we will see if we can fit it in the schedule. Also one of the big things for last month I am sure that a bunch of you saw that I posted up a tutorial on youtube. Well that is just the first in a series that I am working on (since that one went over so well) some of them will be more geared towards the beginner hobbyist and some will be geared to the more advanced. Some things that us more veteran gamers take for granted will be covered cause when we normally tell someone how to do something we might not think that this person might not know how to do everything involved.

As for the painting table for February I am going to be continuing work on the Khador project as Adepticon is just on the horizon and I still have a bunch of stuff to get painted by the end of April. Also there will be some stuff painted up for a Cygnar army and maybe even some more Firestorm Armada. Really most of this is dependent on what all I get coming in for commission work.

So as always stay tuned to the blog cause you may never know what you might miss. And If you want a quote for a commission just drop me a line cause right now there is nothing on the schedule.

1 Response so far.

  1. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

Post a Comment