Okay this is more of a follow up to the review that I posted up earlier this week. I figured I wrote such good reviews for the leaves I better use them on bases all by themselves so you really can see them in the act.

First up is the Leaf Litter. I actually did a little bit of a blend with the dark and the light and then I made up a couple bases and painted them like normal. Then I used a little thinned out white glue (cause I am all out of matte medium) and glued down some leaf litter. Then once it was dry I just hit it with a little matte varnish as per usual.

In this shot you can see that I have used a little thinned out white glue again to apply some leaves to one of the bases that I made up and painted. I then sprayed it with matte varnish when everything was dry.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment