Okay... before you start asking... I called this post October Rust because in the past October has been a slow month for posts and projects. I do honestly hope to turn this month around. Then again from now until the first of the year has been slow... but this is the first step in turning that trend around.

Well for this month to start things off with I am going to be working on Squats for a little while... plus there are some more Orks in the forecast. and there are also rumors of either Deathwatch marines and some more Firestorm Armada ships. So I think that this month is going to be a good one for me. ALSO... this month... 2TS turns 3 years old officially. The blogs a few months off still but hey... I still cant believe that I have been at this for 3 years now. 3 Years of purging the world of unpainted models... and there are still more people out there with unpainted models.


2 Responses so far.

  1. Congrats on 3 years sir !

  2. Thank you sir... it really surprises me that I have made it this far. And as I look to the future for the studio I see a lot more competition pieces. And this makes me happy.

Post a Comment