I am still working on some of the Imperial Guard for this client and he has me putting all of his models on the beveled edge Flagstone bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures. I showed you some of the 25mm bases that I painted up for the squads... but I haven't shown you the 60mm bases for the heavy weapons teams without the teams on them. Well here you are. This is a set of 3 60mm Flagstone bases from Secret Weapon. And as always they are superior quality, and another reason why I only suggest SWM bases.





I have seen them painted using brown tones but the client asked for them to be painted in greys which I think looks really good. I added the sand bags from the Cadian Heavy Weapons teams since that is what is going to be going on these bases very very soon.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment