Thats right, I am finally working on Dreadball stuff. This is just a test run on a paint scheme for the Corporation team. I wanted to stay with blue and silver but change things up a little bit. I started by making the blue the primary color of their armor and then I changed the shade of blue to a softer aged looking blue compared to the true blue that they used on the studio models.







1 Response so far.

  1. This is and amazing shade of blue for the corporation models of the dreadbowl team. I really like your choice of colors. This is exactly the way I wanted the figs for this team to look. So continue on with the rest of the team in this color and style of painting. This is perfect. Thank you for all your great work on this project. I will continue to turn to you for your special touch and expertise in the future.

Post a Comment