The first Blood Angel I have painted in a while and he just so happens to be one of my Death Company guys. Over all I am really happy with the way that he turned out... though I am still trying to tweak the red a little so I can get it the way that I want. Figured since these guys have a lot less red on them over the regular Assault Marines in the army I would use these to get the red just right before I start on them. So if there is a little difference in the red over the next few models thats why. And yes I am thinking about painting all 5 of them one at a time and posting them up that way... at least until I get the colors the way that I want.








I also have to give a thank you to Mr Justin over at Secret Weapon again because I do really love the Ruined Temple bases.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment