I could not help myself... I just had to paint up a Troll. This army has been sitting and waiting for me to sell my Circle before I could start on it. Well since I sold the Circle last week I decided to start with this model. Now I picked one of these up in a trade but it was not done up the best like none of the gaps were filled and it still had mold lines everywhere. So I set out do do one up from the start to (a) see how hard it is to clean up and assemble one of these, and (b) to show how much better things look when they are actually cleaned up and gap filled.

Now I know I have some touch ups that I need to do because of some overpainting but I will get to those shortly... like when I paint up the next troll model cause I will have to mix up the flesh tones for some of them.

Now if any of you have ever worked with the plastic heavy warbeast kit for the Trollbloods you will know how bad the gaps are around the piece that the back quills are part of, and if you look closely you can tell that I spent a fair amount of time filling those buggars in.

I will get a comparison post put up this weekend between the one that I did and the one that I picked up in trade.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment