Hey gang, things have been busy as usual through the month of May and things are moving forward again on some commissions.

I am really going to keep the news kinda short this month cause I am super busy working on some space marine bikes and I want to get them done so I can get them back to their owner. So that is the big project for the moment. Beyond that I will just have to wait and see what all the customers bring me.

On the personal project side of the coin I have been buying up the items that I need to rebuild my Khador and make them a little more competitive in the local meta. Also I am scouting out some projects that will be worthy of a portfolio that I can scout around to different companies, cause you never know what the future may hold for me. So in all honesty you guys have not seen my best work yet.


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment