Hello and thank you to everyone that has been following my painting exploits and adventures. I would like to say damn I can't believe its July already. 2014 has been flying by and we are over halfway through the year so far.

First a short look back at June... June was a busy month for the studio in a way. I have been up to my elbows in Ravenwing and have finally put a huge dent in that commission. I am looking to be done with them in roughly a week. I should have some pictures to show off the whole force very soon.

Once this one is done there are rumors of maybe some X-Wing ships making a pit stop in the studio and getting some custom paint jobs. Other than that it is looking like I will be getting to work on some of my own Khador models and maybe even working a few simple conversions. Just have to wait and see what I feel like working on next.


1 Response so far.

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

Post a Comment