Thats right paint fans, another month is completely gone. September was for the most part a slow month. There were a couple commissions finished up in there but not much else because I spent the better part of 2 weeks drilling and pinning and rebuilding arms and blasting pikes for my Khador Black Dragons.

At first I was considering just leaving them be until I tried to straightened a few of them out and they just broke off. So that kinda sealed my fate to have to replace all the pike shafts. So several days and some very very sore fingers later I replaced the pike shafts with new shafts cut from 1.6mm aluminum rod (couldn't find brass in that size locally) on the full unit plus the unit attachment. The unit is fully assembled and ready to be primed and painted, so I think that will be the next project. This will be a big painting task cause there are several models so it should keep me occupied for the next several days.

Also in the future for the studio there should be some Relic Knights and some Infinity models (if they ever arrive).

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment