So here is the Death Company for Demonllammas Blood Angels army... some of them don't have their packs on because he magnetized them so they could be swapped out between standard and jump packs. And there are 4 guys that have their jump packs glued on. I made a small deviation from the way the codex shows them being painted... and that was to change the weapon color from red to black because I don't like red bolters on any army.

So just a few more guys to go










3 Responses so far.

  1. Pretty snazzy in the Black there Wolfy. Llama had better be in love with this!

  2. I am really liking the look of that power weapon and how it sticks out amongst all of the black models. Great job!

  3. Thanks guys... I am pretty sure that he is loving what he has seen so far. I am hoping to get all of this stuff back to him soon cause I really want to work on some of my stuff now...

Post a Comment