All I really have to say is NO MORE BLOOD ANGELS...

for now that is... And I completed them by my self imposed deadline of February 1st.

So with that being said... Check out the final shots of the whole army. I do have to say that this one army is one thing that I am the most proud of from all the stuff I have painted in the past. Its just to bad that its not mine. So Demonllamma... you had better like this... otherwise I will have to repo this army and put it into my collection.
















Whats next you might ask... Well I am getting ready for the February Motivational Challenge entry which is troops... not real sure what I am going to work on next. Plus I am going to be working on some more Ultramarines for dear ol' dad as well as some Malifaux and Warmachine/Hordes stuff.

Also for 40k I am going to be working on more Space Wolves stuff since apparently I have a resin care package on its way to me. I might even throw in some Tau over the next month or so, so that I can get the rest of that space cleared off my Shelves.

Stay tuned my faithful followers... cause the shits about to get real.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment