So... up first on this post I decided to start things out with the commissar for 1st platoon. I did not use one of the stock GW commissars, but instead I built one out of parts from the Cadian command squad sprue and a little grey stuff. I added some grey stuff to the hat to make his hat look more like the hat of a commissar. Nothing all that special really. But I am on a mission to build this entire army with absolutely NO METAL MODELS in it. I have 3 pieces that might be holding me back... but I will deal with them when I get to the company command.




So this is 1st platoon all put together with the exception that the heavy weapons teams are not glued down to their bases so I can get them painted up and have them looking good. Here is to hoping that this does not take all that long.




0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment