Hey readers and followers...

I just wanted to let you guys know that the blog is going to be getting a few updates and changes over the next few days as I get ready to get started on the Imperial Guard commission. I went through and updated the prices page so that it has the prices for resin bases and prices for warmachine, Hordes, and Malifaux. As well as actual pricing for fantasy. Also I added a Level 0 to the pricing scale that is the good ol' spray and dip method. Honestly hoping that I dont get to many requests for it cause I dont like to do it. But I have been asked about it in the past so I figured I had better post that up as well.

The shipping info will be getting a HUGE change in the next couple of months. But I want cant go into that to much because nothing official has happened yet... its all still in negotiations.

So keep checking back for changes

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment