There is a slight difference between the regular Battlegroup box for Circle Orboros and the 2 player version... other than the addition of the Skinwalkers in the 2 player box. They swap the second Argus from the regular box for a Winter Argus in the 2 player version. And in all honesty... I am glad that they do cause the Winter Argus I think is a little better offensively than the regular Argus. Well here is my take on the Winter Argus.

I decided to stick with the white fur similar to the way that Privateer Press painted the model. I also kept the lacquered bronze armor and on a larger scale I really like the way it looks with the way that I am doing it. Also I decided to stick with the Leaf litter from Secret Weapon Miniatures cause I think it really brings the whole theme together.






 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment