I got another pair of models done for my portfolio over the weekend. I only have a few more that I really want to get finished up before next weekends photo shoot. So this thing is really happening and it makes me all kinds of excited to finally be getting this done. and not that I am getting it done I am just that much closer to accomplishing my dream.

Now for the models... the funny thing about this duo is that I just painted them up for a client so he could have them in time for GenCon and also my gaming buddy and studio mate is also in the process of painting up his Aiyana and Holt to add to his Cygnar. So this duo is really popular right now.

Now for Lady Aiyana's hair... this is the first time I have tried something like this so let me know if you like it or if I should change it.











0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment