I love this model, I really do. Honestly he is one of the models that helped seal the deal for me wanting to start playing Trolls. Eventually I will get the whole army painted so I can start playing them. This model is one of the models that I want to put into my portfolio so he got painted up a little ahead of the rest of the army. But he really looks good. And with the help of a really good friend I was able to try something a little different on the spines on his back. Well something I had not planned on doing because I did not have the paint and my Airbrush was under the weather. But with a fresh batch of Minitaire paints from Badger and a few parts to help my my Iwata airbrush limp along for a little bit longer I was able to produce a nice fade/glow effect on those spines.






0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment