Okay so I know I have been really slipping this month and things are getting further and further behind. But I have been on the injured reserve for the last couple weeks and just now getting back into the groove of things.

This Pedro Kantor model (with a slight head swap and had his icons removed) was a spur of the moment thing. He just kinda popped onto my rush list to get fast tracked to a friend that I owed a favor to... whom I have painted for in the past and have posted lots of his stuff on here before.

Now and end of the month update for the studio... the stuff that I have been working on for the client in austrailia is going to be going into the mail real soon (like monday at the latest) and the Blood Angels have all finally arrived and the dreadnaught is starting to get some paint on him. So that project is now under way. So while it might be a little slow at times... I will get stuff done... or ask for help to get stuff done when I am way to overwhelmed.

This might be the last post for October so if it is I will see all of you in November... and hopefully it will be a better month.

2 Responses so far.

  1. That's a pretty interesting conversion of old man Pedro. I don't think I have seen that Helmet before actually, where does it come from?

  2. its off the new space wolf pack sprue

Post a Comment