So in the middle of painting some Sanguinary Guard models for demonllamma I had this Sorscha model sitting on my table... and since they would use alot of the same colors I decided to paint her up at the same time that I painted the Sanguinary guard. Though she started to serve as more of a distraction and a way for me to procrastinate more than I should of. But the more I painted on the model the more I wanted to see her finished. But now that shes done I can get back to work on what I need to be painting...

So thats all for now...





2 Responses so far.

  1. Looking good there brotha ! Love the base !

  2. Ah the angry young Russian woman you could indeed smuggle her in to a force of Angels though with her colors. They might just think she's a Fan Girl :P Well done Wolfy!

Post a Comment