Well another month gone. Adepticon is over. And the painting schedule is wide open for the moment. Had a few small inquiries for commissions but at the moment its just people shopping around. Saturdays starting on the 12th I am going to be running PP demos at Wizards Asylum for anyone that is interested in learning how to play Warmachine and you are in the Wichita area stop by and see me.

As for the project table at the moment I am working on getting a 2 player warmachine box painted as well as a whole slew of Malifaux stuff that has been collecting dust. I also have a Puppet Wars set that is asking for my attention and even some Flames of War stuff. I also have a Level1/2/3 demo project that I am finally going to get around to doing I just have to wait for my chosen models to arrive in the mail.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment