I was commissioned this last week at the local game shop to paint Lich Lord Asphyxious for one of the local Cryx players. I am rather happy with the way that this model turned out. I am just waiting to be able to get the model back to its owner sometime this week.

I did a little OSL for the glow on the robes where the souls come up over from the base. I didn't want to go to much with it cause I wanted to keep it still fairly clean.

If any of you are looking for someone to help you get your models painted I am still taking commissions at this time. So feel free to email me at chris@2tonpainting.com anytime and I will get back to you.







1 Response so far.

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

Post a Comment