So I know things have started out kinda slow for this month... well other than painting I have been working on a few promotional side projects that should help things around here. Also I have been planning out a cool project with Phil over at Firebase Delta.

Anyway as for painting the last few days I have been working on orks. I am trying to get these little buggers done so I can mark them off the todo list but I think they keep multiplying while I am not watching them. I could of sworn that I was much closer to having them done but now when I check on them and go to prime the last of the models there are 60 more that need painting. I could of sworn there were less than that... but oh well... into the breech I go.

First on up from the last of this collection of models is a Ork Nob with a Waaagh Banner.









0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment