Well... back to the old grind I guess...

And let me tell you... I didn't think I was going to get that many views last month but man was I wrong. It just happened to be be the 3rd highest number of views last month and its only the 2nd of January and its looking to be another good month already. On another note of business thats not going to negatively impact the studio... something that I had going on in my personal life last year finally came to an end on the 30th of December and let me tell you that I am in a much better place mentally and morally. So I can foresee that 2012 is going to be an awesome year for 2Ton Studios.

There are going to be some small changes going on around here in the studio. Because of a deal that has been in the works for about a month now you the reader are going to start seeing more stuff from Spartan Games... namely Firestorm Armada. 2Ton Studios is going to be sponsoring a podcast called Firebase Delta. They are a FA podcast and some of my readers may recognize the hosts of that show as being former hosts for a 40k based podcast. I am working on updating the logo a little bit... I am still not 100% happy with what I got now so I finally working on taking matters into my own hands.

As for painting... There are going to be even more models for Privateer Press being painted because I am wanting kinda shift the path that the studio is on. I like the quality of models that PP is putting out better as well as other companies that don't have the initials GW. You will still see some GW stuff being painted... but not as much as there has been in the past. Also in the works are some more product reviews of different and wonderful products from Secret Weapon Miniatures.

So stay tuned and keep checking back regularly cause you never know when I am going to to post... and you never know when I might just decide to give something away.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment