Khador: "eButcher" Kommander Orsus Zoktavir

I finally got around to painting eButcher this week. I have been going back and forth in my head since I got him if I was going to put him on his normal scenic base that he comes with or if I was going to do my own thing. Well as you can see in the pictures that I decided to do my own thing. Nothing against the scenic base that he comes with I think it is a beautiful sculpt. But it doesn't fit with the over all theme of the way I am basing this Khador army. So out came the green stuff and I made him some rocks to stand on. These were made the same way I made them in the video I posted up earlier this week.

Speaking of the video... if you haven't seen it yet. Check it out and leave me a review of what you think.





0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment