Thats right Khador fans... I just finished my Conquest and it is now ready for battle in all its big red stompy goodness. Personally I love this model even though I did have a slight problem with air bubbles in the resin.

Before I decided to start this (not so) little project I wanted to put him on a fancy resin base so I ordered a Rocky Bluff 120mm base from Secret Weapon Miniatures, and the only complaint I have with this base is the fact that its not really made with colossals in mind. It doesn't have any good flat spots on it for the massive feet of the Conquest... so I did a little green stuff work and made some rocks onto the base and got them to blend in with the rocks that were already there so that I could have some large flat areas for the feet to go giving this massive model some sure footing.











0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment