Here we are eight months gone from the year and so much has happened in that time for the studio, and there is even more ahead of us as we look to the future.

So, small news first... then the big stuff.

There is still plenty of openings on the commission calender, and with the holiday season just around the corner hurry and get you spot locked in before its too late cause something tells me this year is gonna be big.
On the commission front things are going to be getting a little green around the studio here in a few days as the first in many shipments of Orks will be arriving on my doorstep. I am actually looking forward to this cause lets face it... HOORAY for something different. But dont worry guys its only going to be like 30 boyz per month for the foreseeable future. so like 2 days a month I am going to be going green. The rest of the month depends on what you guys decide to send me.
Also on the painting front I am looking at a half painted conquest sitting on my table so I am going to be finishing it up over the course of the weekend.

Now for the BIG news... and I do mean BIG...

Starting today... September 1st, if you interested in having a batch of models painted but you don't own them yet and you want me to order them for you... I will give you 15% off retail on the models. Now this does exclude Finecast from GW because I can't get those models through my distributor. Sorry guys. Also... I know I keep mentioning that you can get your models mounted on resin bases from Secret Weapon Miniatures... well now you can get the bases for 15% off as well. So lets just stop and think about that for a second... you can get that squad and the resin bases for 15% off retail... that might not seem like a huge savings but it does add up after a while and you can get more stuff. Now this discount only works if you are getting models painted by me so there is that little catch but it makes affording that awesome paint job a little easier and more justifiable.
Now how many of you remember that awesome review I did last month for that STORAGE CONTAINER that I did for Lathan over at Burn In Designs? Well I have been in talks with Mr. Lathan over the last week and we have made an awesome agreement... if you order his terrain pieces direct through me to get them assembled and painted. He will ship them direct to me (saving you time and money) and I will assemble and paint them up for you... but here is the cool part... IF you do this I can sell the terrain at 15% off retail for these as well. So you can get some awesome terrain for your gaming table at 15% off as well as your models and resin bases. Again like the models and bases you have to have me assemble and paint the terrain for you. That is the agreement that I have with Mr. Lathan.
One final bit of BIG news. This one I have not really mentioned in a while... well some of you may remember this but for those of you that dont know this already... I am an official Battle Foam web retailer. and Starting today I am going to offer a 10% discount on Battle Foam if you order it through me. So do you know what this means? I am almost your one stop shop for your new army or gaming project... cause you can order your models through me and have me give them an awesome paint job, as well as the fact that you can get some cool terrain to put out on your table. AND when you are all done playing and you need a place to keep your models you can order you Battle Foam trays and bags through me as well. Now if you do order Battle Foam and you are having me paint some models for you as well... I will ship the models already packed in the foam trays so that you know that you will get your models in one piece.

Well that is all for now and there is a ton of exciting stuff in the works here in the studio so keep checking back over the next few weeks cause you don't want to miss any of the big surprises that I have in store for you.

Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment