So here is my paint day pt. 2 the classic model of Feora. I haven't got the new one yet. I am still trying to fill out my army more before I start updating my casters for the newer scuplts. Anyway I really like this model. Again I changed a few things up from how the studio painted her for the game. But I like the red more... that and I just couldn't get the white to look right to me. So I went back over her with red. I think she turned out better this way

Also one more thing... this is going to be the last WM post for a couple days... I have a Moto Challenge to work on starting tomorrow (I hope this months rules are up by then) and it will be Fire Warriors because it is another troop selection. We have wrapped around this month back to the beginning. And then I will be back on Warmachine.






2 Responses so far.

  1. I gotta say..I am pretty sure I would be doing Warmachine if I had not found 40k first...GW really needs to step up its game if it wants to keep players I think

  2. I think you just need to jump ship... or ride 2 boats instead of just one.

Post a Comment