You know... I REALLY love Forge World...

With that being said... Yes I have become addicted to the resin crack that Forge World supplies. This is my Demon Prince for my very Nurgle-y Death Guard Army. I am really happy with the way that this guy turned out especially with 3 days worth of work put into him. Trying more new techniques and delving deeper into my love affair with Reaper Master Series Paints. The Triad system that they have is AWESOME. It makes for easy color matching and blending to make great shadows and highlights. On this big brute I use the "Blood Triad" on the cloth part and I used the "Bone Triad" on the horn and claws. I also used the "Moldy Skin" triad on small parts of the flesh so it would look a little more dead in spots. I also used Vallejo Gloss Varnish on the whole model (except the cloth and metallic parts).

This piece is actually going into my personal collection. I don't think I will incorporate him into the competition roster of pieces unless something happens. One of these days I am going to have a display case here in the studio and I will have him in the case just cause he looks cool.









0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment