Okay... let me start this off with saying that I know I have no excuse for not getting stuff painted and pictures posted. I just have been super busy with this new job that I don't really get much in the way of time to paint like I used to when I wasn't working. So stuff is just going to have to come a little slower but I promise I will be making time to get some painting done.

So with that being said... I give you my motivational challenge entry for October and it is submitted in time for gold this month (just barely). But I got this Hammerhead done in like record time the other day so that I could get my gold claim for the month.





2 Responses so far.

  1. Shiney :) Looks like it could run away at the speed of Light :P Nice work Wolfy, very clean lines.

  2. Somehow the black camo on the fish makes me think that the whole thing is a cow lol

    Cute..........now the wolf is hungry XD

Post a Comment