I did this piece up a couple weeks ago with the thought that I was going to use her for my portfolio of my 6 best pieces... but now I am thinking that I might have to pull her out of that for now. I might go back and do some more work to her before I call her portfolio ready so as of right now I am just calling her a WIP piece cause I don't know what I am going to do with her yet.

Here is the eIrusk model that I painted up for one of the local guys. I handed the model back over to him on Tuesday and he was super excited with how the piece turned out. I know I was really happy with the way he turned out... now lets hope I can repeat this success when I go to paint my own eIrusk model.

So this past weekend we had a Steamroller tournament at the FLGS and I was approached by one of the guys in the tournament if the studio was still taking commissions, and would I be interested in painting up Alexia for him to put in his army. So of course that is a big yes, and he handed over the piece and after the tournament I sat down in the studio and got started cleaning up the piece.

Now I have to ask... is it just my luck or is it PP and their cavalry pieces really bad about gaps? I spent a fair amount of time filling in gaps on the mount and then got it attached to the base with pins in the feet. I was pretty much given free reign on how to paint the piece with one request from the client which he wanted her to have red hair instead of black. But for the most part I kept to the way that PP painted her up cause I liked the way it looked.

April ends and May begins. Another month gone from the year. For the studio this means I painted some convergence models as well as a few Circle models. There were even some Dark Angels in the mix as well. 
As for May... Well there are going to be a bunch more Dark Angels and hopefully the start of some new Khador stuff come the end of the month. 
Now for something I don't normally do on a news post and that's post up pictures of a model I painted for a client. And this model is the Woldwrath for the Circle of Orboros. Now at the end of March beginning of April I painted a Megalith for this same client and we went with green stone cause he wanted something different. He decided that he wanted to stick with the same or similar shade of green for Woldwrath, so I did. He just ask that I paint in the runes using a different color so we decided on using Arcane Blue for those.