Okay... like I posted in the last post... I finally received the Promethius Land Raider in the mail from England. Now I kick everything else off the paint table and put the paint machine into high gear and got this bad boy painted. I wanted to get it painted this week so that I could get it sent out to sunny California so Maldus can get it and the other stuff that I painted for the army's pictures taken so in hopes they will draw a little more money for the army. Since it is going up on ebay and the money that is made off of it will be given to the Toys for Tots. I have been talking about this for months now, and I am proud to say that I have finished what I had pledged to paint up for the army.

So I just need to get it all boxed up and shipped out. In the last picture on this post you can see all 3 pieces that I painted for the army. I hope it goes to a good home and everyone is impressed with this stuff.





3 Responses so far.

  1. As I said on the chat- good cause, great work.

  2. It's Bluetiful..simply Bluetiful...I fully intend to drive the bidding up to several hundred dollars on this when it goes to Auction..I doubt I will win but I will be able to say I tried :P

  3. well Hex... I wish you luck. And if you do win it I want your honest hands on opinion of the Librarian and Chaplain

Post a Comment