Hey Gang, figured I would check in with you for a quick update and let you all know what is going on here in the studio. And to let you know that even though I have been really quiet over the past week or so I have been working on stuff... whether it is promotional stuff or maybe a green skin or two... I promise I have been working on something.

So for the painting portion of this little update I am going to show you that I have not forgot how to paint models for 40k. (the levels models don't count) So I have been working on some Orks for a surprise friend that I will reveal at a later date. Now these are Bad Moon flavored Orks... Yes I actually let someone else talk me into painting yellow and you all know how much I hate painting yellow.










This is just the first 10 models that I have got done... there are just 20 more which shouldn't take me too long to get through. Then I will just have to wait and see what comes in the mail over the next week for what the next project is going to be.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment