So you guys know how this goes... here we are half way into October with traditionally for me has been a slow month for me.

But I have some good news... things are looking like it might not be as slow as it was originally looking to be. I am almost done with Squats and they should be shipping back to the client next Monday or Tuesday. I am going to be working on the Orks that have been sitting beside me for a while now between finishing this job and starting the next new arrival. I have had a few people contact me over the weekend for some paint jobs and quotes have been sent back. Fingers are crossed that I get a couple of them. I am really looking forward to getting some more work under my belt and one of the inquires will really push my talents and abilities to the max.

And you guys know me... I am usually looking for a way to push myself. And I think I have found it.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment