Hey gang, to start off this news post I just want to say how great it is to have all of you as my followers and even some of you as customers. It really means a lot to me to get up each day and see how many page views I get on here and to know that there are a bunch of people all over the world get to see my work.

Now on to business... January ended with me finishing off a commission for one of my non-gaming clients, and I picked up a new client at the very last minute in January but the piece will be one of the February projects. More on that in a moment.

January also ended with me selling off that Circle Orboros army that I painted up last summer for the journeyman league that the FLGS did. One of the newer local players hit me up and made me an offer I couldn't refuse so they finally got sold. Now part of that deal requires that I paint up eMorvahna to add to the army... like I am going to turn down painting Lady Goat for someone. So anyway now I can start working on my Trolls once I get some free space on the calender.

So now you know what all I have ahead of me for the month of February at the moment... Lady Goat and some trolls... I do also have plans of writing an article on something seriously irks me. More on that later if something develops out of it.


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment