So this past weekend we had a Steamroller tournament at the FLGS and I was approached by one of the guys in the tournament if the studio was still taking commissions, and would I be interested in painting up Alexia for him to put in his army. So of course that is a big yes, and he handed over the piece and after the tournament I sat down in the studio and got started cleaning up the piece.

Now I have to ask... is it just my luck or is it PP and their cavalry pieces really bad about gaps? I spent a fair amount of time filling in gaps on the mount and then got it attached to the base with pins in the feet. I was pretty much given free reign on how to paint the piece with one request from the client which he wanted her to have red hair instead of black. But for the most part I kept to the way that PP painted her up cause I liked the way it looked.







0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment