Just like the title of this post says... I had the pleasure of working on a Wraith Knight this weekend. This model really was fun to work on and may have possibly inspired me to do a project I have been thinking about for years. But more on that later once I figure out the logistics of doing it.


Back to the recently finished project. My client sent me a link to help inspire the paint job on this monster of a model. And I say monster because it is officially the tallest (non forgeworld) model I have ever worked on. Honestly the most challenging part of this model was trying to get everything all magnetized so my client can swap out the weapons. After I got him all painted and clear coated I went back and glossed the gems and the faceplate to make them stand out a little more.


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment