Okay Gang... just a couple quick announcements that I need to make here.

First Up... I am sorry for such short notice... But I am putting together an order for Forgeworld and I will be ordering on either Monday or Tuesday depending on how busy things are here in the studio next week. So if you want to get in on the order send me an email and let me know what you are wanting and I will get you a price. If you are not local I will need to know where you live and I will figure in shipping for you. All Prices will be converted to USD and will have a 5% exchange rate fee added in as well.

Second... Sometime between August 15th and September 1st I will be putting in an order with Battlefoam for some more bags and foam trays. Again if you want to get in on the order please let me know and I will add you to the order. IF you are local to the studio and you can either pick up the order or arrange to meet me at one of the local shops... then you wont have any shipping charges. Everyone else has to pay shipping on the bag and foam... sorry guy but unfortunately I can't convince UPS to let me ship stuff for free even though I try every time. So head on over to the Battle Foam website to see what they offer and the prices. Depending on if I get enough of an order together I might even take 10% off for this order. So tell all your friends and sell your children so you can get in on this order and help push it up high enough for it to qualify for you to get a discount.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Can I sell someone elses kids? Just wondering. Also..you have a typo in there Wolfy..it says you CAN convince UPS to let you Ship for Free :P

  2. what typo... I don't see any typos in there...

Post a Comment