So I finished this monster up the other day... I had to paint him old school because of a compressor malfunction so I couldn't airbrush him.

I spent the better part of 5 days painting on the Stormwall. Since he is Cygnar it was decided that he had to be on a trench works base from Secret Weapon Miniatures. and I think it was a really good choice. This is an epic model and yeah the Colossals carry an epic price tag so far what I have seen they have been beautiful models. I just got the Conquest for my own Khador army in the mail today so I am going to do an unboxing and review for him soon.

But first... I unleash the STORMWALL!!!



















2 Responses so far.

  1. love the small details on stormwall especially the bullet casings on the base :D

  2. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

Post a Comment