This is another testimonial that I got from a client in regards to the Cryx Wraith Engine that I did 2 weeks ago.

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and write this short letter of appreciation for a job well done. A job that far exceeded my wildest expectations. I had gotten a Cryx Wraith Engine to add to my army and had needed to get it together as well as painted. I had the oppertunity to have Chris at 2Ton Studios do the work for me. We had talked about this project with ideas on how to go about assembly and painting of this model. He was very professional when dealing with me on this project, he kept me informed on his progress throughout the process. This was done through txt messages and pictures during the entire project. I am extremely impressed with the degree of professionalism this young man showed me during this project. I must highly recommend that you select Chris at 2Ton Studios if you need figures assembled and painted.
He far exceeded my expectations on this project in all areas. Speed of completion, quality of the painting, professionalism of customer service and much much more. He stepped way outside the box on this project. The glow of the wraith engine the shadows and highlights were far behond what i had expect to see. He even placed the model of the corpse field 120 mm base from Justin at Secret Weapon Minatures. This is an amazing base by the way. His finishing touches on it as well was awesome.
Chris has again far exceeded what i had expected to see when I received this model. I couldn't believe my eye. It looked even better in person than in the pictures. This piece is one of the show pieces for my army and of the work of this amazing professional. I can't wait for the Kraken to come out because I will have Chris do that model as well.
I have also asked his do perform his magic for me on a couple of other projects. The Stormwall and Storm Strider for my Cygnar army as well. I can't wait to see how he will complete them and what magic touches he will add and perform on them.
For a job well done I again thank you so much from the bottom of my soul Chris and may you continue do provide these fantastic services for many many others in the future. May you succeed in all that you do at 2Ton Studios in the future.


Steve West

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment