Back to Basics:

I chose that for the main title of this post because this painting service and website started because of some Space Wolves that were painted several years ago. Well here I sit with some more Space Wolves that actually belong to someone else (mine are more of a blue-grey) and the more I work on these I am starting to think that these are so much better than mine, and I have only fully painted just a few guys for this army.

This army actually belongs to the person that is partially responsible for me getting into gaming all those years ago. If it wasn't for hi I probably would not be into gaming and I know I wouldn't be painting at all.

So first up in what is looking to be a really long quest is a pack of Grey Hunters. I still need to base them but that is because I am still looking at different options for what I want to do for this army.






0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment