So this week has been spent painting and getting my trio of Sanguinary Priests done. One you have already seen and one was that Captain that I built out of bits... well I popped his arms off and gave him some apothecary bits and turned him into Sanguinary priest number two. So since I have a thing about not having two infantry models that look the same I chose to use Brother Corbulo as the third and final Sanguinary Priest. Now I have no intention of playing him as Corbulo because you cant give Corbulo a jump pack and I need him to have a jump pack to keep pace with the squad I am going to attach him too...

Anyway just in case I decide to play him as Corbulo I put a magnet in his back so I can swap back and forth between a jump pack and his Apothecary back pack.








0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment