Yep you read the title right... it is Fall Cleaning time here in the studio. Which means a bunch of models that have been piling up over the years must go to new homes or possibly find their way into the dreaded black hole of file 13. (you really don't want to know what that means)

I am not going to list out every single item cause we would all be here all night long... but if you interested in any of the stuff listed out as an "army deal" just shoot me an email (which I have fixed so I will actually get the emails this time)

40k
Chaos Space Marines (mostly on Sprue bits enough for several squads and a bunch of Khorne Berzerkers still on sprue) and Kharn the Betrayer SOLD
Chaos Space Marine Defiler $25
Space Wolf Army (thats right... I am selling my Space Wolf Army, email me and I will get you a list of what all is in it and pictures.) $450 obo ON HOLD
Imperial Guard 2x Cadian Heavy Weapons squads and 2x Cadian Shock troop squad SOLD

WHFB
Dwarf Army (Full army, mostly painted. Email me and I will get you a list and pictures) $350 ON HOLD
Ogres Kingdoms (Full army, mostly painted. Email me and I will get you a list and pictures) $400
Orcs and Goblins (Full army all NEW IN BOX. Email me and I will get you a list) $350

Forge World
Blood Thirster (competition painted) $300 obo
Great Unclean One (primed)
Nurgle Daemon Prince (painted)SOLD
Nurgle Blight Drone (painted) $50
Badab War Books parts 1&2 $50

If you re interested in any thing listed above just shoot me an email at chris@2tonpainting.com














0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment