Hey gang, its that time of month again where I tell you what I am up to and what I might be doing later this month.

Well I am still working on the portfolio project trying to get models all done up that I feel strong enough about to put in the portfolio so I can send it off to companies to see if I can get some freelance work or maybe some more. Right now its Gobber Drudges, I have a group of 9 of the little buggers to paint up for a friend and once they are all painted I am going to pick out the best one or two and they will make it into the portfolio. After that I get done with these little guys I am going to be painting up Harkevich and Black Ivan... and Black Ivan is going to be heavily modified to be in a more "dynamic" pose. I hope its going to turn out like I see it in my head.

Once I get all caught back up on commissions and the portfolio project I am thinking I might paint up my Greylord Outriders. I am also looking into that new game Relic Knights so as usual... you never know what I might be working on.

Thats all for now... I have a phone meeting here in a few minutes that might be changing my future for the better. Super excited!!!


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment