I know I don't normally do mid month updates all that often but I figured with everything that has gone on recently that I should give you guys a small update as to how things are going. That and I wanted to tell everyone how the photo shoot went on Sunday. So I think that is where I will start.

The photo shoot really didn't happen the way I had hoped but that came down to a timing issue and small camera snafu. But my buddy that was helping me out with the photo shoot sent me home with a photo box to help take better pictures in so once I get the lamps set up I am going to make a real attempt at taking real pictures... let hope it works. On the flip side of things on Sunday I had a great time hanging out with friends and painting on some models. So yeah I painted on stuff on my much needed day off... but I did it sitting around a table with friends chatting with friends teaching some of my wisdom and just having a great time.

Now for the great news that has happened for the studio... The studio has a mystery benefactor (well mystery to you cause I am not naming names) that was kind enough to help the studio out in its time of need and gift the studio with a much needed new airbrush and a full set of Minitaire airbrush paints from Badger. Now I have had a few rather lengthy conversations with this person asking how I can ever repay him for this and he has told me not to worry about it because he just wanted to help out a friend. So for this I say thank you sir for like the millionth time and I don't think I will ever be able to say thank you enough. This really means the world to me and I am thankful that God has put you in my life. Even if we play different games.

So the projects at the moment. I am working on a group of Gobber Drudges for my buddy's Cephalyx army that he is starting. and I also have a Harkevich and a Black Ivan to paint for another friend. Then I get to play with the new airbrushes and paints cause I am thinking of painting my Greylord Outriders next because I want to paint the horses... I think will be a good way to show off what I can do with a proper airbrush. So the portfolio list of models has changed just a little bit... but its for the better I think.

So stay tuned cause I think things are really close to getting interesting around here.


0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment