So I figured I would throw out a quick update as to how things other are going other than giving you guys painting updates.

The Eldar commission is drawing to a close and at the rate I am going it should be done withing the next week and a half to 2 weeks. Unless something major or really bad happens anyway. After that I have a real quick Space Wolf commission waiting to go. And it shouldn't take all that long to get through either. I should be all caught up by the end of May at the latest.

So with that being said I will be ready to take more commissions in about 2 weeks. I would like to have one in standby at all times so that way I don't have to sit around and get bored. I mean yeah sure I can paint my own stuff... but I find ways to paint them anyway.

So in closing here... if you have something that you need to get painted and dont really have the time to get it painted. Or if you just really want to have someone paint something for you just shoot me an email at 2tonstudios@gmail.com with what you want to get painted and I will shoot you back an email quote. I offer good rates and fairly quick service (unless you have me paint a whole army... those take a little longer)

Chris aka Wolfy

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment