So here are the Saim-Hann Warlocks that I had to paint for this commission. Now some of you are probably wondering... how big is this commission cause all of this Eldar is part of the same one. Well it is pretty good sized... and its almost done. So far the pictures that I have posted up here are also the pictures that I have been sending off to the client... and so far he has been happy with everything that he has seen. So back to work I go... I have one more post to make now and then off to bed... then back at it so I can finish the Avatar when I get up.




1 Response so far.

  1. These models I just don't like. Your paint job is excellent, especially the ribbing details..but the models look like they were posed after someone watched Disco Inferno or something...but I have always heard strange things about the Eldar...

Post a Comment