So another month draws to a close, and Thank God for that. This was a rough month. I have finished off the last of the commission stuff sitting up on the shelf and had to resort to doing something that I have said time and time again that I really didn't want to do. Selling things on Ebay is not something that I have ever wanted to do. But... I have had to resort to that so that the bills can get paid. Had a couple big jobs get pushed back or put on hold.

So with all that being said I have an open schedule for commission work for October. So if you are wanting to get something painted whether it just a couple of independent Characters or a squad or two or even a full army just drop me an email and let me know what you are wanting painted and I will get you a quote asap so that we can get that project of yours painted.

So what are you waiting for... ACT NOW!!!

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment