Okay so I know I have kinda dropped the ball this month on getting pictures posted up but I really haven't done that much painting this month. I am finally done with my Menoth stuff that I had to get painted and few extras. So I am done with them until more arrive on my doorstep of I actually buy more.

I do have some Khador stuff sitting on the shelf that needs to get sprayed. But I am going to paint on a couple other side projects while I wait for commission work to arrive. Really I am going to start putting together a real portfolio... so back to work I go.

I did finally (after a week) get my unit of deliverers all painted up.




1 Response so far.

  1. I like the goggles in particular, it almost makes them look skeletal with their facial expressions. Interesting weapons as well. Nice work Wolfy :)

Post a Comment